Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapy in Private Practice
Do you want to expand your knowledge in Respiratory Physiotherapy and enhance your scope of practice?
'Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapy in Private Practice' is your one stop shop to implementing effective, evidence based treatments to the respiratory cohort in your private practice.
Webinar: Physiotherapy for Long Covid
This 1 hour webinar explores the current evidence for physiotherapy in the treatment and rehabilitation of patients with Long Covid
- The physiology and trajectory of Long Covid
- Assessing and phenotyping Long Covid cohorts (from a rehabilitation perspective)
- Current evidence for physiotherapy and rehabilitation treatments in Long Covid
- Assessing return to sport after Covid-19 infection
When: 06/07/2022 7pm-8pm
Type: Live Webinar
Target Audience: Physiotherapists and Allied Health professionals
Registration: Click HERE to register for this webinar
- The demand for cardiorespiratory physiotherapy in private practice
- Physiology of 4 primary chronic lung diseases: Asthma, Bronchiectasis (CF and non-CF), COPD, Interstitial Lung Diseases (Pulmonary Fibrosis, Silicosis etc)
- Functional Lungs 5 Steps to Airway Clearance (Theory)
- Implementation of airway clearance techniques (Practical)
- Unpacking Pulmonary Rehabilitation (Theory and evidence)
- Implementation of Pulmonary Rehabilitation in the private setting (Practical)
- Post Covid-19 Syndrome
Click HERE for more information about Level 1
- The business of cardiorespiratory physiotherapy: billing, referrals, marketing and more.
- Complex respiratory assessment techniques: respiratory muscle testing, spirometry and diaphragmatic ultrasound
- Respiratory muscle training in cardiorespiratory, neurological and athletic cohorts
- Respiratory muscle training (Practical)
- An introduction to Functional Breathing Disorders (Breathing Pattern Disorders and Vocal Cord Dysfunction)
Click HERE for more information about Level 2
- Phrenic Nerve Injuries – diagnosis and treatment
- Pulmonary Hypertension - is physiotherapy helpful or harmful?
- Advanced airway clearance techniques
- Primary care assessment of the breathless patient (with no known diagnosis)
- Complex case studies
Click HERE for more information about Level 3