Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapy in Private Practice
Do you want to expand your knowledge in Respiratory Physiotherapy and enhance your scope of practice?
'Cardiorespiratory Physiotherapy in Private Practice' is your one stop shop to implementing effective, evidence based treatments to the respiratory cohort in your private practice.
- The demand for cardiorespiratory physiotherapy in private practice
- Physiology of 4 primary chronic lung diseases: Asthma, Bronchiectasis (CF and non-CF), COPD, Interstitial Lung Diseases (Pulmonary Fibrosis, Silicosis etc)
- Functional Lungs 5 Steps to Airway Clearance (Theory)
- Implementation of airway clearance techniques (Practical)
- Unpacking Pulmonary Rehabilitation (Theory and evidence)
- Implementation of Pulmonary Rehabilitation in the private setting (Practical)
- Post Covid-19 Syndrome
Click HERE for more information about Level 1
- Advanced respiratory assessment techniques; respiratory muscle testing, spirometry, capnography and diaphragmatic ultrasound
- Complex respiratory pathologies; pulmonary hypertension, phrenic nerve injuries and breathing pattern disorders
- Respiratory muscle training; theory and practical implementation
- The business of cardiorespiratory physiotherapy; billing, referrals, marketing, and value based care.
Click HERE for more information about Level 2