Level 1 - Foundation Level Practitioner
Our Level 1 course provides an introduction into the foundations of respiratory physiotherapy. In this course you will learn about basic respiratory physiology and pathology. This course will provide you with all the essential skills to begin implementing effective, evidence based cardiorespiratory interventions in your practice.
- The demand for cardiorespiratory physiotherapy in private practice
- Physiology of 4 primary chronic lung diseases: Asthma, Bronchiectasis (CF and non-CF), COPD, Interstitial Lung Diseases (Pulmonary Fibrosis, Silicosis etc)
- Functional Lungs 5 Steps to Airway Clearance (theory)
- Implementation of airway clearance techniques (practical)
- Unpacking Pulmonary Rehabilitation (theory and evidence)
- Implementation of pulmonary rehab in the private setting (practical)
- Post Covid-19 Syndrome
Next Course: 25th February 2022
9am - 3:30pm AESDT
*ONLY 2 places remaining
Course Type: Online - Live
Price: Early Bird Special $299* (Valid until 07/02/2022)
Standard Price: $349
Registration: Click HERE to register.
Expression of Interest: If you cannot make our next course and wish to add an expression of interest for upcoming courses click HERE.