Level 2 - Advanced Level Practitioner
Our Level 2 course builds on the foundations of the Level 1 course and teaches advanced clinical practice skills.
- Applied physiology of advanced respiratory assessment techniques including lung function testing and thoracic ultrasound
- Physiology, assessment and treatment of complex respiratory conditions including: pulmonary hypertension and phrenic nerve injuries
- Physiology, assessment and treatment of upper and central airway obstruction
- An introduction to dysfunctional breathing
- Re-thinking inspiratory muscle training: are we doing it correctly?
- Physiotherapy management of complex respiratory conditions (practical)
Price: $299 AUD
Registration: Click HERE to register an expression of interest for this course.
Expression of Interest: To get priority access to our next Level 2 course register your expression of interest HERE. We will email you the details of the next Level 2 course when it becomes available.
The course was filled with high quality content and presented in a way that was engaging and easy to follow. The practical activities provided further depth to the course.Level 2: 18/11/2022
Mitch is equally passionate with cardiorespiratory practice as he is with teaching which makes his courses excellent additions to my professional development. After doing both the Level 1 and 2 course I feel better prepared to take the leap into private practice after learning foundational and advanced knowledge and skills, as well as the networking and marketing side of Physiotherapy Business.Level 2: 18/11/2022