Level 2 - Advanced Level Practitioner
Our Level 2 course builds on the foundations of the Level 1 course and teaches advanced clinical practice skills. This course explores the business of respiratory physiotherapy to help put your practice on the map.
- The business of cardiorespiratory physiotherapy; billing, referrals, marketing, and more.
- Complex respiratory assessment techniques; respiratory muscle testing, spirometry, and diaphragmatic ultrasound
- Respiratory muscle training in cardiorespiratory, neurological and athletic cohorts
- Respiratory muscle training (practical)
- An introduction to Functional Breathing Disorders (Breathing Pattern Disorders and Vocal Cord Dysfunction)
Friday - 18/11/2022
Time: 8am - 4:30pm AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
Price: Early Bird Special $349* (until 01/08/2022)
Standard Price: $399
Registration: Click HERE to register for this course.
Expression of Interest: To get priority access to our next Level 2 course register your expression of interest HERE. We will email you the details of the next Level 2 course when it becomes available.