Level 2 - Advanced Level Practitioner
Our Level 2 course builds on the foundations of the Level 1 course and teaches advanced clinical practice skills. This course explores the business of respiratory physiotherapy to help put your practice on the map.
- The business of cardiorespiratory physiotherapy; billing, referrals, marketing, and more.
- Complex respiratory assessment techniques; respiratory muscle testing, spirometry, and diaphragmatic ultrasound
- Respiratory muscle training in cardiorespiratory, neurological and athletic cohorts
- Respiratory muscle training (practical)
- An introduction to breathing patterns disorders
Next Course: TBC
Expression of Interest: To get priority access to our next Level 2 course register your expression of interest HERE. We will email you the details of the next Level 2 course when it becomes available.